Gladiators Youth Football Academy
The Cleveland Gladiators are excited to announce the 2017 Gladiators Youth Football Academy!
The Gladiators Youth Football Academy returns this summer to help kids ages 5-14 hone their skills on the gridiron! This year’s academy spans three two-hour sessions over three different days, including one day at Quicken Loans Arena, and can as well as behind the scenes access for the Gladiators July 8th home game vs. Tampa Bay!
June 4th @ T3 Performance (Avon, OH) 12 – 2 p.m.
June 25th @ Lost Nation Sports Park East (Willoughby, OH) 12 – 2 p.m.
July 7th @ Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland, OH) 3 – 6 p.m.
Registration for each Training Academy includes:
- Dynamic stretching and warm-ups to ensure players are prepared for the day’s activities
- A round of stations to reinforce fundamental skills
- Conditioning drills to improve quickness, agility and endurance
- Various contests and fun competitions
- Cleveland Gladiators Youth Football Academy dri-fit camp t-shirt
- A complimentary ticket for one Cleveland Gladiators home games for each athlete
Registration for ALL THREE also includes:
- A youth football
- A Concussion and Safety Seminar for parents (attendance is highly encouraged)
- One ticket to an additional Cleveland Gladiators home game for the athlete
- A private tour of Quicken Loans Arena (3 p.m. on July 8th gameday)
- Access to the Coliseum Crew (July 8th gameday)
- Pregame meet the team event (July 8th gameday)