38 Special to Perform FREE Cleveland Gladiators Postgame Concert
The Cleveland Gladiators & Quicken Loans Arena have announced that the iconic rock powerhouse 38 Special will hold a FREE postgame concert on Saturday, July 18th, following their 6:00 p.m. matchup. The band will perform a 75-minute postgame concert for Gladiators fans attending the game that night.
Your ticketed seat is valid for the concert until you leave, or move down to an open seat closer to the show! NOTE: You must stay in your seat at the conclusion of the game to guarantee your seat for the concert
More post game concert info:
- 38 Special is scheduled to begin playing their 75 minute concert approximately 15-20 minutes after the completion of the Gladiators game
- Fans with “Lawn” (on-field) access for the concert should enter at Sections 108-109
- There will be a limited opportunity to purchase lawn seats at the game
- There will be open seating in the arena bowl for the concert
- There will not be an on-field post-game field party
- Player autographs will take place on the main concourse by Sections 123 and 128
- $2 Beers and $1 Sodas will run through the end of the 3rd quarter. Then regular concessions (including alcohol) will re-open for the start of the concert and will end approximately half-way into the show.
- Special Gladiators game start time of 6PM
- The game will also be Nationally Televised on CBS Sports Network, our first home nationally televised game of the year, so be sure to be in your seats at the start of the game!
Tickets for this exciting night and for all 2015 Cleveland Gladiators home games are on-sale now and start at just $7 per seat! For more information or to purchase tickets, please call (216) 420-2222 or visit ClevelandGladiators.com/tickets. Tickets are also available at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office or any Northern Ohio Discount Drug Mart.
About 38 Special
After more than three decades together, 38 Special continue to bring their signature blast of Southern Rock to over 100 cities a year. And at each and every show, thousands of audience members are amazed by the explosive power of the band's performance. Their many Gold and Platinum album awards stand in testament to the endurance of a legendary powerhouse.
With sales in excess of 20 million, most associate the band with their arena-rock pop smashes, “Hold On Loosely,” “Rockin’ Into the Night,” “Caught Up in You,” “Fantasy Girl,” “If I’d Been the One,” “Back Where You Belong,” “Chain Lightnin’,” “Second Chance,” and more – Timeless hits that remain a staple in radio, immediately recognizable from the first opening chord, and paving the way to their present-day touring regimen.